For sale

this subforum is dedicated to our dear english-speaking vw-bus-drivers... feel free to ask, mention, and contribute on all topics regarding vw vans!

Moderatoren: jany, Staff

Antworten
clausnygaard
Mit-Leser
Modell: keinen
Leistung: 50 PS
Motorkennbuchstabe: VW
Anzahl der Busse: 0

For sale

Beitrag von clausnygaard »

I have been fortunate to win a VW from 1975. Only thing is that Im in no need for a party van. So I would like to sell it to someone who can appreciate this rather special bus. Is not relly suitable for camping but must be rather cool as party bus I reckon!

It was the first prize in a competition and has (proven) cost around 30,000 .- €. New engine and new clutch.

Have an audio system consisting of 10 speakers, two TV screens, Play Station 3, DVD. It's all professionally created and managed from a small screen by the driverseat.

I do not have much knowledge about VWs and therefore can not respond to anything other than a general things. However, I can tell that it is running well and smoothly.

I would sell it for 19000. - €, but is prepared to engage in dialogue if the right buyer is found. I do not want to take part in shipping, export and more. Only cash trading after which the car is yours!

Bent from Denmark (a place called Odder 170 from Bundezgrenz, Flensburg)
kb.mail.tele,dk
goerdy
Harter Kern
Modell: keinen
Aufbauart/Ausstattung: ---
Anzahl der Busse: 0

Beitrag von goerdy »

HI,

wehre have you won it?

can you post pictures of the van and especialy of the inside.

a friend of mine with too much money is searching for a VW Van.

goerdy
Antworten

Zurück zu „English-Corner“